Redbud Property Inspections, LLC, the leading home inspection company in Central Oklahoma, is looking to add to our dynamic team of inspectors!
Oklahoma home inspectors are regulated by the Oklahoma Construction Industries Board (CIB) and as such, are required to be licensed. Candidates should be familiar with the licensing process documented HERE. While a license and experience is preferred, Redbud will train the right candidate beginning at the pre-license stage.
Candidates should have excellent people skills, a superb attention to detail, and a strong mechanical aptitude. The ability to navigate a rooftop as well as a crawlspace is a must. We often operate as a team so candidate must be a team-player and have strong communication skills.
The Basics of the Role:
- Inspect homes according to the Standards of Practice established by the Oklahoma CIB.
- Record the results of the inspection via our modern reporting software.
- Present the inspection findings to the Client and/or Realtor.
- Contribute to Redbud Sales and Marketing efforts.
- Current Oklahoma Home Inspector License -or- the ability to obtain after an eight-week pre-licensing training period.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment company background check as well as the Oklahoma CIB background check.
- Some experience in “Trades” -or- a Real Estate related field is preferred but nor required.
- Reliable mode of transportation is required as jobs will be located across a large area.
To learn more about what we do:
If you’re interested in this position, we would love to talk!