Ready to buy or sell a home in Oklahoma City? Wondering what the market looks like?
Get the full picture in this quick real estate update.
Market Forecast & Real Estate Stats
Here are the latest top real estate statistics from Oklahoma City.
- The median home value in Oklahoma City is $138,796, up 6.1% over the past year
- Home values in Oklahoma City are forecasted to continue growing at 3.1% over the next year
- The median list price per square foot in Oklahoma City is $114
- The average home spends 63 days on the market before being sold
- 11.5% of listings have had their price cut since being listed on the market
Overall, growth in Oklahoma City seems solid for the foreseeable future, though price cuts on listings may imply that demand is softening,
Most & Least Expensive Areas
The most expensive areas of Oklahoma City include:
- Nichols Hills – Median home value of $484,600
- Forest Park – Median home value of $210,400
- Edmond – Median home value of $203,300
The least expensive areas of Oklahoma City include:
- Midwest City – Median home value of $89,600
- Spencer – Median home value of $77,000
- Del City – Median home value of $72,400
Is It Time To Buy Or Sell?
Oklahoma City is currently a very hot real estate market, so it’s definitely a seller’s market. If you are interested in selling a home in the area, you’re likely to get near your asking price, and you’ll receive offers quite quickly.
Interested home buyers will have to be quick to snap up desirable homes, and can expect to pay a bit more due to current market conditions.